IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Division 2 Boosting goes on Tbh nobody, Division 2 Boosting goes on Tbh nobody
Fogingsam
сообщение May 14 2019, 11:09
Сообщение #1

Из: '

Division 2 Boosting goes on Tbh nobody needs someone else telling them if they will like a game or maybe not - you know exactly what you like and if you feel you would like Division two, chances are you will.it could be the version you're playing too. And, I should have said that in my comment. Which stage are you ? I'm on Xbox One so perhaps the other platforms are better calibrated graphically for greater images, frame rate etc.. I know a couple reviews on Xbox One X mistiming and have also reported effect drops that are sound. Like bullet ricochet sounds and firing effects. That could also be platform specific.

Console player here I've had the texture difficulties, and enemy evaporating and other bugs also the hosts seam to maintain me once I play with friends or perform conflict but they are spread out and a few, if they could correct these technical issues and continue adding content I'll be happier than I am with The Division 2 Boosting hours and I have been enjoying it but one thing I'd say is when they could fix matchmaking in battle once I play by myself since every time I play I get level 5 in my group who do not understand jack even though I am level 16 then another team has an entire squad of degree 30s."This is an open-world game, and so you can do a thousand other items and come back and perform a mission, by which time you have no idea what's going on anymore".You may do a"million" items in Red Dead Redemption 2, The Witcher 3, Metro: Exodux and etc.. . There is still continuity in their stories. Inadequate story design is no excuse for poor cohesion involving Story and an Open-World format. My best guess, Massive spent all of their resources making that their entire world as"1:1" as you can, and forgot about the most important thing in building a movie game. A narrative. . !? The Division 2 is amazing!!!!! I love just being on the planet, although the score is due to the fact it doesn't have a narrative. Every engagement feels good. The level design is top notch the A.I is the best I've ever seen in any looter shooter out. Branch is placing the bar now, although I really like borderlands.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic