Kokos-Club Forum _ _ Mix and match exclusive designs

: joselpettaway Sep 16 2020, 05:27

"From 2012 to 2016, diamonds were only included as a feature on special-edition https://www.dedelicate.com/rings. The diamonds on these charms were all natural diamonds recycled from discontinued PANDORA jewellery. In the sourcing of natural diamonds, which we continue to do to support customer demand for existing collections, we only accept suppliers who are members of the RJC and who can certify compliance with the System of Warranties, established by the World Diamond Council for diamond sourcing.
</br></br>
Additionally, https://www.dedelicate.com/charms cooperates with a number of highly specialised manufacturers of semi-finished gold and silver parts. In 2016, these partners produced approximately 16 million pieces of jewellery. All such partners must deliver auditable proof that the gold used in their products is sourced from RJC-/LBMA-certified suppliers. Today, there are no similar certification schemes for silver, but promising initiatives are expected within 2017/18. PANDORA supports these initiatives and is actively participating in the development of these standards.
</br></br>
The vast majority of https://www.dedelicate.com/news products are made of silver and/or gold, often decorated with man-made cubic zirconia stones and less often with gemstones or diamonds. At PANDORA, we are fully aware that the mining and processing of precious metals, gemstones and semi- precious stones can be associated with adverse social and environmental impacts. As a major player within the jewellery industry, we recognise our ability as well as our responsibility to help develop a more responsible supply chain for core jewellery materials.
</br></br>
In 2016, all gold grains entering https://www.dedelicate.com/earringss crafting facilities were sourced from reputable refining companies, certified according to the RJC Code of Practices. Furthermore, all gold must be certified conflict free according to the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) Good Delivery List or the RJC Chain-of-Custody Standard for gold. Notably, 86% of gold grains originated from recycling and the remaining 14% from certified responsible sources including mining. In 2016, 91% of the silver grains entering PANDORAs crafting facilities originated from recycling. Moreover, our silver grain suppliers are certified members of the RJC.
</br></br>
https://www.dedelicate.com/"

Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)