IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> www.cheapbayernmunichsoccerjerseys.com
Zhuyeqing
сообщение Sep 10 2018, 06:14
Сообщение #1

Из: '

Let's say you have a hundred bucks to spend on Internet marketing this year Cheap Rafinha Jersey , and you have to use either Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC).

You can't use both; and you can't use anything else, either.

Which one do you choose?

SEO or PPC?

Well, I don't know about you, but I would choose PPC.

Importantly, I would make that choice only after all efforts to secure both forms of marketing had been exhausted. Obviously, doing both (and lots more besides that) is the right marketing approach.

In this hypothetical realm, though? Again, I say PPC.

PPC gets the nod only because it has more target ability than SEO.

But please Cheap Philipp Lahm Jersey , let me explain in more detail by way of a colorful, aquatic metaphor!

Free lunch?

With SEO, you optimize your website to please the almighty search engine industrial complex.

Chiefly, this means your web text has been subtly riddled with keywords than lay a path, like popcorn in the dark forest, to your storefront.

But after you do that, what do you do?

Do you know what you do?

You wait.

You wait for the business to come to you.

In our aquatic environment, your SEO campaign is like the big Cheap Niklas Sule Jersey , ugly, camouflaged eel that sits stoic for hours with its mouth agape, waiting for lunch to swim by so he can chomp down.

Oh, you'll be ready, sure. You'll be ready when lunch swims by. But still, you have to wait for that moment to arrive.

PPC, on the other hand, is a different breed of hunter.

In fact Cheap Niklas Dorsch Jersey , compared to SEO, PPC is a shark.

For one thing, a shark doesn't wait for lunch to swim by -- a shark goes out and gets it and eats it and then immediately starts looking for the next meal.

It's that proactive, forward moving dynamic that makes pay-per-click my best bet over SEO.

With PPC, I can choose my own hunting grounds, as it were.

If, for example, I want to PPC advertise on just a small Cheap Nicolas Feldhahn Jersey , local scale, I can do so because PPC allows me to direct my campaign to within, say, a 20 mile radius of my place of business.

Sure, with SEO I'll mention my street address on my site, once maybe twice. But with PPC, all of my clicks will come from browsers within 20 miles of that street address.

Now that's targeted marketing.

And that's why, in my view Cheap Milos Pantovic Jersey , PPC trumps SEO. That one dynamic -- "targetability" -- means that much.

I simply need to have it in my marketing mix! I need to have that ability to set my sights in different directions. I need to be able to move off in any direction, and move fast. I need to be able to turn on a dime if a business situation requires it.

SEO, I feel, doesn't give me those more exhilarating feelings of marketing motion, especially forward motion, like PPC does.

I mean, with PPC, I can change my keywords Cheap Mats Hummels Jersey , I can change my geographic target, I can increase my reach in many ways, I can do lots of things, I can really shake things up (especially if something isn't working).

But when you apply this dynamic to my "choose one or the other" scenario - what would I do if I had gone all-in with SEO instead of PPC?

Rewrite my website?

I don't think so.

To be fair, though, it isn't really fair to compare these two forms of Internet marketing. PPC is the fastest growing form of advertising on the Internet, after all. It's an incredibly robust and successful (read: multi-billion dollar) industry. It's pretty tough to compete with it right now.

But should you employ SEO?

Of course!

Frankly, you're nuts if you don't have your website optimized. It practically goes without saying. But that's not all you can do. You need to do a lot more than that.

And that's what PPC gives you -- A lot more!

WASHINGTON Cheap Marco Friedl Jersey , July 18 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Vice Premier Wang Yang delivered a keynote speech at a China-U.S. business luncheon here Tuesday.

The following is the full text of the speech:

Win-Win Cooperation Is the Best Cooperation

Keynote Speech by H.E. Wang Yang

Vice Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China

At the China-U.S. Business Luncheon

Washington, D.C., 18 July 2017

Chairman Evan Greenberg,

President Thomas Donohue,

Chairman Xu Chen,

Secretary Steven Mnuchin,

Secretary Wilbur Ross,

Ladies and Gentlemen Cheap Manuel Wintzheimer Jersey ,

I want to thank the U.S.-China Business Council, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the China General Chamber of Commerce - USA for the warm invitation and the opportunity to meet friends, both old and new, in the business communities of the two countries. I had been to the States six times in the last five years. Every year I came, I would accept the invitation to meet and speak to the business leaders here. To be honest, it's not easy to always have something new to say. But Confucius said, "One can acquire new knowledge by constantly reviewing the past." Hopefully, I can put it into practice today in my speech.

I recall when I came to Washington last November Cheap Manuel Neuer Jersey , the dust had just settled for the presidential election in this country. The economic and trade policy of the new U.S. government for China was a topical issue in the business communities. I said at the welcoming luncheon then, although there would be a new president in the United States, the passions of the business communities remained unchanged for cooperation with China. If the large gathering at the luncheon was any guide, there was every confidence in the future of China-U.S. economic and trade relations. It seemed to be a pretty risky prediction of mine at the time, since many kept their fingers c. Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic