IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> nds of branches are c
ylq
сообщение Mar 7 2019, 11:01
Сообщение #1

Из: '

nds of branches are covered with dust and smoke, and the gray weather will lower the sky. This heavy and depressed reminds me of the old man. I have been surrounded by the yin for a long time. The inferiority that oozes on the foundation is not the glitz of the moment, but it is not formed by the indifference of the moment. It is a long-term portrayal of the back of my heart. . The wind is not very cold Newport Cigarette, even naughty permission to love, the moon does not mean to leave, a farewell is left to the lingering of yesterday, or give this 2018 final farewell. The whistle of the whistle and the hoarseness of the hoarse locks the coldness on both sides of the river bank. The pedestrians, the food sellers and the stalls are wrapped in heavy cotton coats. The new day begins to rise in the thick winter. The market is the place that carries the memory of many generations of coal city. The year is coming, on such a thick morning. Keep paced, each step is a release. My eyes are nearsighted, I can't see what's in front of me. Besides the noisy voice, it's easy to give myself comfort, always the idea of ??Ah Q. The mind is sober, and the inner fascination sighs a few times and then sighs a bit, like dreaming, starting to look forward to the sky snowing, the gloomy weather is a precursor to snow. The scent of the pancake fruit suddenly fluttered at the corner of the street, adding a touch of warmth to this thick Carton Cigarettes. I don't know when I started to turn a blind eye to all the old people Newport 100 Carton, I can't remember, I think I am afraid. There are fewer and fewer contacts between the students, and they are escaping. I met all the way people, looked at each other Cheap Cartons Of Cigarettes, couldn't think of it, who first gestured to nod, who first avoided the gaze, whoever had to do this first, forget it, it has nothing to do with me. Indifference is a kind of avoidance of injury. People are enthusiasm, but enthusiasm is just a sign of anger. There are two kinds of living, one is proud to live, the other is humble, and who is humble is not a land of pride, as Marquez said, "has been young, lost, happy, and I have always been passionate about life." The fragility of life and death, such as dew, is not a dust, and it is everywhere. The spring of delusion should be bright as rainbow. The bright summer flower should be a long frog, and the autumn of the river bank should be the feeling of the willow crease. The silence of the lychee should be the coldness of the mountain. Totem. I like to climb the eye, I like this cold and clean pancake fruit. I am squatting, watching the boss��s skillful operation, and the enthusiasm of being heavily attacked. Xu is passionate and cheap, sincere, like water. Liquor, I can't say it. I believe that only sincerity can deny everything in this world Cheap Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. Whoever does not drink a cup of enthusiasm and swallows half a cup of bitter wine. This superficial smile is just a resignation of the past, so I have to eat fruit, brain. The air is empty, and the enthusiasm of sloshing is buried in the middle of the crowd. The passers-by are walking and saying that passers-by B and Yun Yun, and I only heard this sentence. Standing on the street, looking back at the crowded streets, the red lanterns were hung at the door of the door. It is not important to let go of the guns. The important thing is that the year has passed, the heavy year, the grand one. In the morning when the taste is getting heavier, the breeze hits, and it is like a mu, and the morning is moving westward in the distance. Oh, everything is as heavy as the year, and everything will be over...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic