IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I have been enjoying daily since launching
Sunxuemei
сообщение Nov 26 2020, 03:53
Сообщение #1

Из: '

You're completely New Horizons Items right and that I really don't know why you've been downvoted. There is also the ability to revisit Dream Islands you have already seen from a listing. I believe it was the last update where they modified Saharas dialog and that is a QOL update too. They do not tend to demonstrate QOL stuff in update videos because it isn't exciting in a video. Same thing happened with Splatoon two updates.I think people are angry about the dearth of qol in the sport not necessarily at my comment. I don't blame them this game demands qol improvements.

I mean the fact that your remark was apparently just"yup" at first did not seem especially useful, especially when even people who watched the video would've forgotten about that feature. Like clearly the person who was requesting would want to learn what the QoL improvements were when the answer was yes.Which ones? I found none in the video. Just like they even show that You Need to buy candy separately you can't buy in bulk That's the Exact Same ol bullshitOnths, but I am surprised that eased my mind. Crafting fish bait was probably the worst offender.

I have been enjoying daily since launching. I like ACNH. We attend KK's concert following Saturday dinner. The holidays are exciting. My only criticism is that the slow and apparently limited feed of items and DiY.

The best comments are shallow players of this sport. The dialogue is really pretty diverse, but it's doled out quite gradually. The first couple of interactions using a villager on daily is going to be the same things, particularly during the"story" bit of the match in which you do exactly the very same things every day just like chop wood.

When the buy Animal Crossing Items story is over and the match goes into maintenance mode (like every AC game does), it is absolutely enjoyable.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic