IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to recover lost data from samsung s10?
ryfyrbue
сообщение Aug 10 2019, 12:39
Сообщение #1

Из: '

The S10's software-based, front-camera bokeh doesn't match the dual-camera hardware approach used by the S10+ when it comes to mapping faces. In my bokeh selfies I found the hair on the front of my head was in focus, but hair a little farther back was blurred, an issue I didn't run into with the S10+. If you intend to take a ton of bokeh selfies, that would be an argument to get the bigger phone.

Method to recover samsung s10 data:

Samsung Data Recovery software. It can scan your samsung s10 phone and SD card to find the deleted data. You can preview them and then recover deleted data from samsung s10 to computer easily. Besides data, it can also recover deleted text messages from samsung s10, photos, contacts, videos, music, books and other document files from samsung s10.

More info;

Recover messages from samsung s10
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dodirgnee
сообщение Aug 12 2019, 05:36
Сообщение #2

Из: '

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover lost data from samsung galaxy s10 with this tool.

Сообщение отредактировал Dodirgnee - Aug 12 2019, 05:39
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic