IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ing sunshine, because the
ylq
сообщение Sep 19 2019, 10:23
Сообщение #1

Из: '

The warm spring flowers take away the winter expectation Cheap Cigarettes. The breeze blows the romantic atmosphere, touches the softness of the flowers, the toughness of the grass, and it is known that the long-lost spring has come to us with quiet steps. Life also slowly fell to my side with the pace of the swallows. Walking on the path in the grassy countryside. Four times, full of freshly sprouted grass, tender green and green, the breeze is coming, the grass has squinted at me, and it is mixed with small flowers of various colors, but they are still waiting to be released, seemingly open and eagerly waiting for opening. I don't know when, there are more things to write in the grass, and a glimpse of it is that the ants carry the grain that belongs to them Newport Cigarettes. Looking up to the sky, the clouds are blossoming, the sky is very high, and under the spring sunshine, everything looks so harmonious, warm and full of vitality! Strolling along the lakeside of the lake, looking at it, the weeping willows drowning, throwing a stone with your hand, a slight wrinkle, no one around, the lakeside is damp, just raining, but this does not affect my mood for walking There are some "spring tides with rain and late rush, wild ferry boats from the horizontal" leisurely indifferent, white light flooding the river, sparkling, warm with the halo, a circle of warmth to my heart, between There are a few small fish that are naughty and jump out of the river, and they are full of vitality. I also ordered some water in the river, intentionally or unintentionally. It seems that for their descendants, with great hope, the life that is gestating is a glimpse of the future. There is a fresh, fragrant taste, it is the smell of vegetation, mixed with the mud aroma in the soil, giving people a feeling of indescribable, some sweet, sultry, warm. There are many plants in the forest, but this does not completely cover the spring sunshine, because the leaves are only thin, the sun is pouring into the forest, just like the moonlight, the warmth makes me intoxicated, all kinds of birds, each The sound of the birds humming, playing a moving melody Marlboro Gold, Du Futing stands on the branches, you sing me and sing a folk song. On the unknown wildflowers in the clumps, I don��t know if it��s a butterfly made by Liang Zhucheng. It is looking forward to hope and bringing in another life. The bee's bee, "When you have a hundred flowers into honey, who is hard for who is hard", the hard work is in the flowers, so life is also visible in the spring, it is also warm, people admire the spring blossoms, here In the season of gestation of life, every kind of life is valuable. They are shining in the glory, and they are real in the ordinary. It is these lifes that show their infinite vitality that will make me feel the life. Beautiful and noble, and the infinite warmth of spring.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic