IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I run a common rail car on biodiesel
zydit99
сообщение Jun 15 2018, 09:48
Сообщение #1

Из: '

I run a common rail car on biodiesel and the handbook clearly states that it is not biodiesel approved. However I have done over 12k trouble free miles so far with starter parts suppliers no issues, although I freely accept the risks and financial implications *IF* problems occur in the future, but then again this goes for any aftermarket modification which is not manufacturer approved, which can include superchips, tuning boxes and various other custom additions!. For this reason, running a new vehicle which is still under the manufacturers warranty on biodiesel is probably not a good idea, or if you choose to do so at least make sure that the fuel tank is full of diesel whenever you take it in for servicing or warranty work!. Having the fact that your car is full of biodiesel noted may come back to haunt you if you ever need to cliam under warranty, even if the claim is not fuel related!. Okay, i'm cheap alternators convinced!, so how do I run my car on biodiesel!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mariah Chet
сообщение Jul 29 2019, 17:16
Сообщение #2

Из: '

Running a rail car on biodiesel is what we are capable of but we don’t do that. Coal increases the productivity of the rail car is a myth. Once visit this https://www.phonemore.com/news/6-apps-for-b...xam-stress/3420 wonderful site for helpful ideas as I am glad people are thinking about it will have a great impact on the environment.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic