IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adjustments which wow classic gold, wow classic gold for sale on mmogo.com
chenyuhan
сообщение May 10 2019, 10:52
Сообщение #1

Из: '

A lot of your points are adjustments which wow classic gold
were produced on servers which illegal manipulation. A massive issue back then was spawns. North of Menethil there were murlocs that needed a torso in almost all camps which spawned every 5 minutes on the servers that are personal and it was good for farming your own mounts.

But we kept it up not only because of that, it was because it was crucial for our tanks and our guild leader was that the MT and a warrior.I've never played on pservers, so all I have is my memory of retail variations.

So these videos about gaps are only funny to watch as it makes me think of all the pserver people who blindly preached in the past before the nostalrius play and the lawful action, about how it's the exact same despite many of them never having played it in the first place.I'm a true purist, tainted by none of that guesswork nonsense.

When it goes , we can test to confirm on light's hope northdale gold
most of non invasive fixes or these modifications. Stacking buffs/debuffs, exploits, and, everything else. Looking forward myself to find out what is not and what is. The druids regrowth has been my heal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic