IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chris Wondolowski World Cup Jersey
Zhuyeqing
сообщение Jun 12 2018, 05:28
Сообщение #1

Из: '

"
YANGON David Bingham World Cup Jersey , Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- Myanmar will redevelop conflict-hit Maungtaw region in northern Rakhine state under the country's Natural Disaster Management Law, said Minister of Social Welfare Darlington Nagbe World Cup Jersey , Relief and Resettlement Win Myat Aye.

""After the damage and loss caused by the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) extremist terrorists, redevelopment of Maungtaw region will be implemented according to Natural Disaster Management Law Danny Williams World Cup Jersey ,"" the minister told a coordination meeting of the National Natural Disaster Management Committee, the official Global New Light of Myanmar reported Wednesday.

He stressed that burnt lands due to terrorist attacks have become government- managed lands which are covered by the Natural Disaster Management Law enacted in 2013 and the management committee was formed with Second Vice President U Henry Van Thio as Chairman.

Terrorists launched fresh attacks on police outposts in Rakhine on Aug. 25 DaMarcus Beasley World Cup Jersey , displacing residents from a number of areas in Maungtaw district to border areas.

The Myanmar government is working for the resettlement of refugees displaced at home and abroad due to conflicts in the country's Rakhine state.

Local people in the affected areas by the recent attacks are being provided with humanitarian aid without discrimination, officials said Clint Dempsey World Cup Jersey , adding that the authorities are increasing more humanitarian aid to reach all areas in Rakhine state with the help of donor countries and organizations.

Meanwhile, recommendations of the final report of the Advisory Commission on Rakhine Claudio Reyna World Cup Jersey , led by former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan, are also being implemented by the Implementation Committee.

Xi says international community must cooperate on global security

Chinese vice premier visits basketball players before friendship game

Sino-French cultural forum staged in Lyon

Highlights of Turkish-Iraqi joint military drill

Modern manufacturing Christian Pulisic World Cup Jersey , transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

In pics: paddy fields across China

"

by Justice Lee Adoboe

ACCRA, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- For most ordinary Ghanaians, their expectations of the new president-elect, Nana Addo Danquah Akufo-Addo, is to have an economy on a sound footing, jobs for ordinary people and lower utility and transport fares.

Stephen Awuku, whose business of preparing fast-food collapsed under increasing cost of products voted for Akufo-Addo to see a change in the direction of the economy.

"I was running a fast-food business but due to the increase in the products, the business collapsed. So I think it is time for us to get a change, so I took that step and voted for Nana Akufo-Addo and by the grace of God, we've won it," he told Xinhua in a jubilant mood.

He hoped the newly elected president will not disappoint them as people are crying for change in their conditions.

Infrastructure provision, according to Emmanuel Anorkwa Darlyn, a self employed young man, is the responsibility of every government, but that must not be the basis for votes for any government.

He argued that although it is right for every government to build roads, looking for votes based on such projects would be a mirage.

"We want Nana Addo to generate business for the youth. We want back our free NHIS and free ante-natal care for pregnant women goes to the hospital they deliver. We want him to generate business for us the youth. That is what we want," Darlyn said.

Building a better economy with job creation and lower tariffs were at the heart of the 2016 electioneering campaign for all the political parties.

Sarah Okaine, a teacher by profession, voted for the new president-elect because she expects a change in the rapid increases in transport fares and other utilities as well as create jobs for the jobless.

On the streets of the capital, crowds of young and old are seen in the red, white and blue colors of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) whose candidate won the presidential polls, jubilating with loud music to celebrate the victory of Akufo-Addo in Wednesday's polls.

Ghana's Electoral Commission (EC) declared 72 year old Nana Akufo-Addo on Friday night as winner of the presidential poll, obtaining 53.85 percent of the total valid votes cast as against president John Dramani Mahama's 44.40 percent.

While many do not think the provision of infrastructure should be the main concern of any government, Badua George Kwarpong, a pensioner thinks otherwise. He expects that the incoming government to spend on road construction in rural areas, especially the cocoa growing areas.

For many domestic and commercial users of electricity, Mama Lyne, a shop owner sums up their expectations of the in-coming president.

"I voted for Nana because of light bill. Every week I pay 50 Ghana cedis (12 U.S. dollars) for my small shop. A month, I pay 200 Ghana cedis for light bill. Because of that I voted for Nana Akufo-Addo, Nana Akufo-Addo is the best man. He will reduce it, I know that. Nana is my choice," Lyne said.

The vehicle that is pedal driven and moves with the human power is known as bicycle. A bicycle is a single track vehicle that comprises of two wheels attached to a frame. The bicycle was invented in the 19th century. Originally Chris Wondolowski World Cup Jersey , it was the only means of transportation. Bicycles have their own benefits and are used by military and police and even the adults for courier services, sports and adult fitness.

Bicycles in Canada have great impact on the society and its components have played a key role in the development of other vehicles too. It is one of the self powered mean of transportation and the energy that a person expends is used to travel a particular distance. It is believe. Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale Hoodie Wholesale NHL T-Shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Hoodie Wholesale MLB Shirts Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic