IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to recover photos from google pixel 2xl?
ryfyrbue
сообщение Aug 15 2019, 11:09
Сообщение #1

Из: '

Not true colour, or accurate colour, or whatever fancy term Google wants us to believe, the word that best describes the screen of the Pixel 2 XL is: dull. But then I updated the phone - and Google had thrown in three colour modes in the Display Settings. They called it Boosted, Natural, and Saturated. While ‘Natural' left the XL's display in dull mode, the Boosted option was definitely an improvement. ‘Saturated' was, well, saturated. Since I use photo editing apps extensively, the first time I realised that the screen's colour calibration could be a problem was when my photos started looking different as compared to the ones taken from my previous phone. The images posted after editing on the Pixel 2 XL were far more colourful and saturated. But to be fair, it takes a while to get used to the screen of any phone. I was on track once I had the Boosted colour profile activated, though.

Method to recover photos from google pixel 2xl:

Android Data Recovery is designed for Android users who want to recover deleted data from their Android phones. It can scan your google pixel 2xl phone and SD card deeply to find deleted call logs, photos, videos, contacts, music, book, Whatsapp messages/photos and other document files from google pixel 2xl.

More info;

Recover Deleted Audio Files on Android
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dodirgnee
сообщение Aug 16 2019, 05:37
Сообщение #2

Из: '

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover photos from google pixel 2xl with this tool.

Сообщение отредактировал Dodirgnee - Aug 16 2019, 05:38
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic