IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Michael Irvin set the Cowboys’ single-season receiving yards
chenyan94
сообщение Aug 16 2019, 04:19
Сообщение #1

Из: '

record with 1 Lyle Alzado Jersey ,603 in 1995. Amari Cooper‘s goal is 400 yards higher than that, he told #PFTPM on Monday.Cooper has never had more than 1,153 yards in a single season, but his 725 yards in nine games in Dallas last season after the trade from Oakland translates to 1,388 over 16 games.Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott nodded and smiled when told Cooper’s goal.“I love it. That means I’m throwing the hell out of it, so I love it,” Prescott said Tuesday at his ProCamp youth football camp in Haughton, Louisiana, via video from Mark Lane of WFAA.No NFL receiver ever has had a 2,000-yard season, although Calvin Johnson came close in 2012 with 1 Art Shell Jersey ,964 yards.Cooper, though, showed in half a season he can be exactly what the Raiders thought when they made him the fourth overall choice in 2015. He just won’t be doing it with the Raiders.Cooper and Prescott found a connection right away, and it only grew over their first offseason together. So while 2,000 yards might be asking a lot, it’s not out of the question for Cooper to have a career-best season.“I love that confidence, honestly. Just that right there,” Prescott said. “For a guy that came in, people say he didn’t talk much or whatever happened on the last team he was [on]. For him to be as confident as he is, to be playing and practicing the way he’s been doing. . . .Our chemistry has grown so much in just the one offseason we’ve had. I’m excited for this year. I don’t think his goals or the things that he said or too far-fetched or out of reach.” That’s a wrap for Raiders minicamp. A light day Wednesday came with the news that there will be no practice at all on Thursday and no media availability of any kind. That means the Raiders big..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders cancel final day of minicamp, wrap up offseason practices a day earlyNew Jerry Rice Jersey ,29commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareRaiders cancel final day of minicamp, wrap up offseason practices a day earlyThat’s a wrap for Raiders minicamp. A light day Wednesday came with the news that there will be no practice at all on Thursday and no media availability of any kind. That means the Raiders big offseason break begins now.When the media took the field Wednesday, we watched as basically any established veteran and starter left the field and hit the weight room. It left the backups, rookies, roster hopefuls on the field for walk thrus.The only real news of any kind from the final day was the return of linebacker Brandon Marshall who had missed all of OTA’s and the first day of minicamp. But it was just walk-thrus, so nothing strenuous. He figures to be good to go by training camp at which point he could eventually be the team’s first team weak side linebacker.Taking off a day early in something we’re seeing more and more. The Patriots and Rams who were in the Super Bowl last February both canceled their final days of minicamp. So, if the best teams in football are doing it, then you can bet other teams will follow suit.From here it will be six weeks before the Raiders reconvene when they report to training camp on July 25.Follow @LeviDamien
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic