IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Like the people, the
ylq
сообщение Apr 30 2019, 09:24
Сообщение #1

Из: '

Like the people, the city should not be compared. The more you compare Newport 100S Carton Cheap And Free Shipping, the more you can find the gap and the pros and cons. A person stays in a city for a long time. He will gradually get used to it and will fall in love with the city, but this love It is not the love at first sight, but the love that is long and affectionate. The love of love for a long time is still too weak compared to the love at first sight. I have experienced many passionate cities that I love at first sight, Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hangzhou is the place where I fell in love at first sight. When I first saw their corner, I fell in love deeply. I loved being unable to extricate myself. I just saw a favorite object that made you tremble and the deer smashed. At first sight, the city has the magic to live in a city that loves at first sight. There is a feeling of lingering and loving lover, the happiness that is in love every day, not to mention more wonderful, but many people But can't live with the city at first sight, just like a lot of people, the ones that come together will not be the ones at first sight that love at first sight, it must be hot. Things, it must have a magical power, not only attracts you, but also attracts others, just like the north, the upper, the wide, the deep, attracting people from all directions, and a beautiful woman is also attracted Marlboro 100 S Carton Ebay. All kinds of outstanding young people, so the city and people who fell in love at first sight have become a lofty trophy Danger Of Newport Cigarettes. Only the best people can form an indissoluble bond with them. Sometimes it is fair to think about such a distribution. Excellent people and cities Cigarettes Online Usa Only, of course, should match the best people. I think this is a fact that is understandable, so I want to have the best, only to improve myself. Besides, there is no other way. Sometimes I sit on the bus. The car, wandering in the streets and alleys of Haibin��s coastal city, often my thoughts melt into my deep mind. I wondered what kind of mood would be if I was sitting on the subway in Chongqing at this moment, if at this moment I am It��s so fascinating to travel through the bustling streets of Chongqing, but the reality always loves to tease people, so that people can meet the people and cities they want most. The separation of time is for the sake of permanent gathering in the future. I have always believed that as long as I keep working hard and constantly develop, I will be closer and closer to the dream. After all, you have been moving in one direction, although it is slow and slow, but It has been slowly approaching and approaching slowly. I believe that one day I will be able to reach a dreamland. You say that people will miss a lot of things in this life Cheapest Newport 100 Cigarettes Online, they will miss many people, people have ideas, sometimes you pay a lot, they Maybe it will go, but the city will not, they will stay in the same place, silently waiting for the people who love it, so let us work hard, strive to be the best of ourselves, and then move to our favorite city, So you can feel like a first love every day, because you grow old with your own city, it is also a kind of silent.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic