IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jacob & Co OI100.40.AA.AA.A Oil Pump Grand Complication Masterpieces Replica watch
yigaok
сообщение Aug 23 2019, 10:41
Сообщение #1

Из: '

Jacob & Co. has a long history with Swiss sports manufacturer Concepto, but it is another company that works for the Astronomia movement.Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA SKY 750.110.40.AA.SD.1NS , Jacob&Co. Here I collected the European Studio7h38, at Jacob&Co. A natural search mechanical movement in the Astronomia Tourbillon. A closer look at online marketing, this mechanism is also impressive, but it is not done like Greubel Forsey. Ok, nothing really does it like this; therefore, this is not a good comparison. This movement is actually a small industrial machinery organization, I don't know how you can describe its complexity. We started using the three-axis tourbillon, which can be used in the four arms around the movement.

The sapphire case of the Jacob&Co Astronomia Flawless watch is made from the case, dome and bottom cover. Craftsmen need about 37 weeks to produce sapphire parts. In order to manufacture the dome, the main craftsman cuts the raw materials, grinds and processes them on CNC equipment, polishes them, completes ultrasonic cleaning and anti-reflection treatment. The case takes 326 hours to complete, and 300 hours of cutting, polishing, chamfering and brushing are required to complete the sapphire base. The sapphire disc representing the dial takes 280 hours to complete, and the time to make the sapphire strap buckle is similar.

The tourbillon system itself has two additional pivot points, each of which can be rotated for one minute or rotated for another few minutes in the other direction. The dial opposite the tourbillon is actually a very good dial because it stands upright anywhere the dial rotates. I just like that.replica watches perfect , Then you will find that these arms are made of small handmade titanium balls, and opposite this is a "Jacob-cut" gem, registered only at Jacobs, providing a spherical and 288 facets for the gemstone. The world and the jewel disco ball create a complete rotation every minute.

Is this the reason for all this rotation and movement? Do something like "hypnosis dance", obviously it's all about visual brilliance (and delaying the work of pills). As I said, if you are against Jacob & Co. The Astronomia Tourbillon feels too deliberate and you will keep asking "Why?" This is not why; it is basically because it is great because they can. As a Jacobs customer, you should not learn the functions of the planetarium and mathematical equations - you need to be shocked, entertained, and remind you that it is special. Anything put on Jacob&Co. The people of the Astronomia Tourbillon are "special".

Jacob&Co. The Astronomia Tourbillon is 50 mm wide and 25 mm thick and is made of 18k rose gold. The very beautiful AR covers the sky blue. Although not everyone can "get" Jacob & Co. Astronomia, but you can say that the design is well planned. In order for the clock to work or wind it, you will find two "keys" around the bottom cover. Because Jacob&Co. The Astronomia Tourbillon replica watches for sale is very large around the wrist, so it is very comfortable to wear. That is, before you accidentally touch a wall or table.

The new Astronomia cheap replica watches has been reconfigured with a larger, more open dome sapphire crystal to view the sun, moon and multi-axis tourbillon. Latest works: Astronomia Baguette and Aventurine. Both use the JCEM01 movement with a track display, which is fully cycled around the dial every 20 minutes due to four independent satellites. The moon was created using 288 spherical diamonds that reflect incident light in multiple directions in a 60 second rotation around an independent axis. The hand-printed adobe ball is also rotated every 60 seconds. The tourbillon runs around the dial with the dial every 20 minutes, and the fourth arm provides hours and minutes.

For ordinary people, a lot of performance about conspicuous wealth is offensive, and it is likely to be a permanent reason, because this information is actually saying "I am much better than you." But imagine, a lot People can afford these items, rather than seeking to create the same age because of the cost of the product, they are just looking for amazing and aesthetically impressed.

The luxurious "on your face" component will not disappear, no doubt, I am keen on the democratization of luxury goods. Still, I believe that many people are deeply interested in what the super rich are doing, and because they won’t go anywhere, they may behave worse, instead of getting something quite amazing you will get. Each cloth company (Jacob&Co.) is within the glamorous interior of the temple's deluxe rooms.jacob and co astronomia price

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic