IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nike Air VaporMax Plus Blue Womens
xiaoying123
сообщение May 15 2018, 06:38
Сообщение #1

Из: '

China's Duan Yingying makes a forehand return to American Varvara Lepchenko during their second-round match at the Australian Open on Wednesday in Melbourne. Photo: IC
China's Duan Yingying on Wednesday said she'd never seen Venus Williams play and will be relying heavily on her coach's guidance ahead of their third-round clash at the Australian Open.

Despite the seven-time Grand Slam winner being one of the game's most prominent players over the past two decades Nike Air VaporMax Plus Cargo Khaki Womens , Duan, 27, insisted she knew next to nothing about the American great.

"I don't know anything about Venus' play. I've never seen her play," said Duan, who beat American Varvara Lepchenko 6-1, 3-6 Nike Air VaporMax Plus Mens , 10-8 in the second round.

"I don't really watch that much tennis, so I think my coach will do the job to try to tell me what to do on the court.

"So I'll take one day off -tomorrow and let the coach do the job."

It doesn't augur well for Duan, the Chinese No.5 who is the last player from her country standing after two days of -carnage for her teammates.

On Wednesday Zhang -Shuai, who turned heads with her run to last year's quarterfinals, went out to American Alison Riske, and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard dispatched former US Open semifinalist Peng Shuai.

Han Xinyun Nike Air VaporMax Plus Green Womens , Wang Qiang, Zheng Saisai and Zhu Lin all fell by the wayside in the first round on Tuesday.

More positively for Tianjin-based Duan, Williams also said she knows nothing about her opponent - and had no plans to find out ahead of their match on Friday.

"I don't know anything about her. I have never seen her play. Zero, like zero," said Williams, 36.

"So I'm going to have to see how it goes. Like Nike Air VaporMax Plus Red Womens , maybe get a scouting report in the warm-up when we hit the five minutes and kind of see how it feels."

Duan added that she did have some idea of how Williams plays. But she said she didn't intend to change her preparations before facing the former world No.1.

"I don't think I will change anything because you have to bring your own game. I'll just focus on my own game," she said.

"I know Venus has a very strong serve and really strong baseline skills.

"I've never played Venus -before so I don't think I'll have any pressure. I'll just play my game and I'll try to play my best."

PhotoSina PhotoSina PhotoSina PhotoSina PhotoSina PhotoSina

A NEW bullet train linking Shanghai to Chengdu in just over 15 hours was welcomed by passengers on its first day of operations yesterday.

The D2206 train left Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station at 6:36am. Passing through cities such as Nanjing, Hefei, Hankou, and Chongqing, it reached Chengdu Nike Air VaporMax Plus Grey Womens , capital of southwest China’s Sichuan Province, at 9:54pm.

The journey takes 15 hours and 18 minutes, about five hours less than before.

Seven hundred tickets that were available for passengers leaving from Shanghai were sold out days in advance, according to Shanghai railway authority.

Some passengers suggested an evening departure, but the railway authority said bullet trains cannot run overnight as track maintenance takes place then.

The Blake Lively-fronted spy feature The Rhythm Section is being shut down.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that production has been suspended, with crews being told to find other work Nike Air VaporMax Plus Black Womens , while Lively recuperates from a hand injury.

The actress sustained the injury while doing a stunt on the Dublin set in December. At the time, production was temporarily suspended while she took time to heal. However, sources close to the situation now tell THR that Lively's initial hand surgery did not go as planned and the actress must undergo a second surgery and will need more time to recover.

It is currently unclear when filming will recommence. One insider said that just under half the movie has been shot, while another source said it could be five months before the production resumes.

The spy thriller, which has a production budget around $50 million, is being produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions Nike Air VaporMax Plus Burgundy Womens , the company behind the James Bond franchise. Global Road (formerly known as IM Global) is financing.

The Rhythm Section is an adaptation of the first of Mark Burnell’s Stephanie Patrick novels, which follows a woman (Lively) that seeks to uncover the truth behind a plane crash that killed her family — a flight that she was meant to be on.

The Handmaid's Tale director Reed Morano is helming the feature, which also stars Jude Law. In a Jan. 5 interview with THR, Morano said, "[Lively's] okay. She's just recovering. The problem is that normally, that kind of an injury Nike Air VaporMax Plus Blue Womens , you would have four to six weeks of rehab and then you would wear a splint. We have to go into stunts, so it's very complicated."

Paramount, which is handling worldwide distribution, has dated The Rhythm Section for a Feb. 22, 2019, release. It is unclear if that date will stand.

The producers on Monday confirmed the shutdown in a statement: "Hiatus on the production of The Rhythm Section has been extended due to the hand injury Blake Lively sustained while filming an action sequence on the action thriller at the end of last year."(Agencies)

Canada's Alessia Cara Nike Air VaporMax Plus White Womens , who rose from making YouTube videos in her bedroom to becoming a socially conscious pop singer, on Sunday (Jan 28) won the Grammy for Best New Artist.

The 21-year-old from suburban Toronto won the closely watched award in a field that included fellow young singer Khalid, with whom she collaborated on the suicide prevention song "1-800-273-8255."

Alessia Cara won Best New Artist at the Grammys Sunday night, beating out a crowded field that also included SZA, Khalid, Lil Uzi Vert Nike Air VaporMax Plus Sunset Womens , and Julia Michaels.

"I've been pret. Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Wholesale San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Wholesale Sacramento Kings Jerseys Wholesale Toronto Raptors Jerseys Wholesale New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic