IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The outside has been
ylq
сообщение Jun 14 2019, 06:00
Сообщение #1

Из: '

The outside has been thinned and the interior is warm and soluble. In the autumn morning, standing in front of the window of the office, bird's eye view of the late autumn scenery Marlboro Lights, the heart sprouted a hint of freehand. In a garden of about 20 meters in length and about seven or eight meters wide, there is an apricot tree growing in four rows and one row. The apricot tree is the largest and grows in leafy shape. This is the whole scene between the office building and the staff apartment building. In this late autumn season, the willow leaves outside the courtyard are almost exhausted, and the clusters in the courtyard are green and green, and the green is alive. Perhaps it is water foot, perhaps the apricot tree covered with fat branches and nearly half of the garden is covered with light, bright and bright, green and green. A few sparrows jumped from the apricot tree to the banyan tree, jumping from the branch to the branch. I usually yell at a non-stop bird. I don��t know what happened today, but I have no sound. Most of the flowers and plants under the tree have withered, and there is no trace of bee flying butterflies. However, there are still a few reluctant flowers in the withering in the autumn and cold, as if they want to compete with this late autumn. From time to time, the air came from neighbors---the voice of the host of the first middle school. The innocent and sweet voice of the suffocating and clear-cut words added a little excitement to this quiet sky. At this time, the sun is shining, there is no trace of wind. The small courtyard is quiet and serene. This quiet and serene atmosphere coincides with my mood at this time, so that I can temporarily put down everything at hand Cheap Cigarettes, swearing, swearing, listening to Bodhi, and purifying the irritability. The heart is mottled in the late autumn, the quiet autumn morning, and the peaceful plateau town. I seem to be in the "Xanadu" that can cultivate self-cultivation and meditation. After the National Day, I felt that life should have his original destination, but as always, we seem to be a pile of rubbish on the ground. Only when people are picked up in the trash can will they move. Others At the time, I don��t want to move or move. In those days, everyone complained about such a life, but it is still so old. Young, we never thought about changing ourselves, except that Aaron��s interest in the computer is subtly making him the god of our class. Everything else has not changed. At that time, there was something wrong with our computer. We didn't have to go to the maintenance staff. We have been here for a long time. After knowing that he is very busy, we will learn to solve it ourselves or find someone else to solve it. In short, I feel that time is not my own. It is not good to waste others. It is also because he will repair the computer, so that he often repairs the computer for others, although I did not have a computer at that time. Aden at the Guitar Association, listen to what he said is the group leader, go out every few days, the rest of me and Aliang, really just addicted to our world. In addition to the time spent playing in the classroom, the rest of the learning, long ago did not know where we were thrown. The days go by, whether it is our footsteps of chasing time, or the time dragging our hands forward, it is irrelevant. The result is that time is gone, one week is not enough, and one month is very fast from our world Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Lose forever. Perhaps it is the boring feeling of the day. For me, I don��t want to gamble on the results of all the exams in the last few days, so I gradually learn to review, the plain days, there is always no passion to tell, but the only change is also Another possibility to start. When I started to learn, the library became my paradise. I used to read the narratives of online novels and went to the library to read the novels of youthful romance. It is better to say that I am looking for an excuse to go to the library to learn. Where do you like what you like. Quiet, sometimes I feel that I have wasted the quiet atmosphere of the lie I saw the power of the library, and I was so addicted to it about the library for a long time. The original ideal idea was to read a lot about computers. The books on the side make you no longer a computer white. But after seeing the boring code and theory, the idea disappeared and never came back. I still remember that I asked a school sister named Xue Ting. She is a person I respect, and in the days that followed, she taught me a lot. I met with Xue Ting��s sister, it was like a dream process, QQ chat, but I don��t know how I got the courage to see the netizen at that time. Sometimes I think of it, it��s very interesting, and some things are in the past. It feels incredible, but you just did it for no reason. Later, the school sister said that when she saw me for the first time, she knew that I was not a person who likes to talk, but an introverted boy. When I heard her say this, we had something to say, just a smile. There is always something that gives your young heart a little touch, so that you no longer complain to yourself about your life, because the imagination of that life is very different, but after seeing the reality, learn to face Cigarettes For Sale. What you change, you can always do something that you like, what you don't like, even if you do it, it seems to be just perfunctory. Later, Aaron said that people always learn to do things that they don't like Carton Of Cigarettes, because we can't always do what we like, and maybe we are too far away from reality but what we like, don't like it. What is it? Maybe there is always an answer in our hearts, we like to play, but we can't play all the time, not always play.
Related articles:
Carton Of Cigarettes

Wholesale Cigarettes
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic