IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Porsche Design 1919 CHRONOTIMER ALL BLACK Replica Watch 4046901418267
yigaok
сообщение Jan 13 2020, 11:21
Сообщение #1

Из: '

Porsche Design 1919 Datetimer Everlasting nature watch hands-on During the Baselworld Watch & Jewellery Demonstrate 2016, Porsche Design launched a new watch collection, often the Porsche Design 1919 Series.Porsche Design 1919 UTC replica watches, Here we consider a look at the Datetimer Perpetuity model designed by Porsche inside 1919. All 1919 set timepieces share a new scenario design with a solid hollow haul structure. The Datetimer Everlasting designed by Porsche in 1919 is very interesting because as well as the large dial on the hand wrist, the clear and easy dial also has a very very clear "modern Panerai" feel. I actually don't think I like it the theory is that, but in terms of delivery Looks pretty good.

I joked with people at Porsche Layout that their entire company theme was "black in addition to titanium. " This is mainly true, and for the most portion this is what many of their designer watches emphasize. For example , most 1919 Eternity watches are formally part of the "Porsche Design 1919 Eternity Black Edition" collection... Of course , the watch has a ti case.

The weirds inside the entire series are a fairly cool niche model of Porsche Design, although it is a guide model 6020. 3. goal. 004. 07. 2 Porsche Design Datetimer Eternity 1919 good quality replica watches with a "bronze" ti case and "grey green" Dial and mounted on any brown alligator leather tie. Yes, there are some fashion trends in this article, but Porsche Design remarks that the original Porsche 356 was the direct inspiration for that model and the entire 1919 series.

I refer to the actual "gray-green" dial version regarding Porsche Design's 1919 Datetimer Eternity as "Porsche Style and design Watch for people who still can't stand Porsche Design watches to date. " Fans of the brand may possibly worry that it is not dark-colored (or bare) Titanium together with black dial. This is the only 1 of the Datetimer Eternity sequence products currently designed by Porsche in 1919, which furthermore comes with an alligator leather band.

Taking a closer look at reference 6020. 3. 03. 004. 07. 2 again, you could notice that even the dial design and style is different from all Porsche Design 1919 Datetimer types. Instead of painting the amounts, cut them to the face a little bit and shine. This specific and relative sparseness in the dial and bold palms (replica swiss watches) is why I think this specific model is "Panerai-style". Often the outermost chapter does have one minute mark on the ring level. At the same time, there is also a three o'clock date on the dial (nicely, it does not remove the three o'clock hour indicator).

Other editions of the Porsche Design 1919 Datetimer Eternity have a a bit simpler dial, but total they are clear and exciting. I will point out again that will Porsche Design currently creates 1919 Datetimer and 1919 Datetimer Eternity. The calls of the former are more modern day and technical, while these kinds of "timeless" models pay more awareness of the simplicity of the Bauhaus style.

Porsche Design noticed that hollowed out lugs are a way to lower the visual quality of the watch case, and I think it is feasible. The actual curved and skeletonized carry structure does help make the situation feel thinner and more "architectural", but as I pointed out previously mentioned, it has the problem of how to embellish it on a smaller wrists. In addition to the crocodile leather straps provided at reference number 6020. 3. 01. 003. summer. 2, Porsche Design also provides rubber straps and ti straps for the 1919 Datetimer watch.GRAHAM LONDON Chronofighter Vintage Replica watches

The particular 1919 Porsche design circumstance has an arched and AR-coated sapphire crystal on the watch dial, which is water-resistant to a hundred meters. These three-pin Datetimer models have a sturdy ti caseback. The 1919 Chronotimer is a 1919 model using a display caseback window. Despite the fact that most cases are sandblasted (also known as sandblasted or glass-blasted), the surface of the crown, caseback as well as thin bezel is finished.

The 1919 Porsche Datetimer (timeless or black version) is equipped with a Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic movement. It is a relatively basic sport, and also although it works well, I think the particular series will benefit from more advanced products, such as people that have longer power reserves. Certainly not that the SW200 movement will be bad (because it's not : it runs at 4Hz and has a 38-hour strength reserve), but it can be bought in the much cheaper watch, and I just like the Porsche design to do almost everything possible to promote it Heightened features of the watch series, not merely related to Porsche cars in a very family sense, but Porsche design brands also offer many different appropriate premium items like sunglasses, luggage and apparel.

Porsche Design 1919 Datetimer Eternity is one of the most sophisticated and simple watches produced by Porsche Design to date. Assuming that this timepiece can be worn on the wrist effectively, the modern architectural style enjoy design perfectly combines with all the Bauhaus aesthetics.Breitling AVENGER HURRICANE XB1210E4|BE89|257S|X20D. 4
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic