IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Pittsburgh Steelers started the rookie minicamp
chenyan94
сообщение Aug 9 2019, 05:53
Сообщение #1

Из: '

Friday Roosevelt Nix Jersey , and those participating are excited to turn some heads."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsPittsburgh Steelers rookies ready to show their stuff at rookie minicampNew,16commentsThe Pittsburgh Steelers started the rookie minicamp Friday, and those participating are excited to turn some heads.EDTShareTweetShareSharePittsburgh Steelers rookies ready to show their stuff at rookie minicampDetroit Free Press-USA TODAY SportsThe draft is over. No more fanfare and all the pomp and circumstance which surrounds the event. Now it is just about one thing — football.For the Pittsburgh Steelers their rookie minicamp started Friday, and to suggest those who were participating in the event were excited to get on the gridiron might be one of the biggest understatements of the offseason.“I am excited. I am stoked to get out there and show what I have. I am very excited about it.” Rookie tight end Zach Gentry told Teresa Varley of Steelers.com.“I can’t wait to show the coaches what I can do, just compete and get better,” said Justin Layne Jesse James Jersey , the third-round pick from Michigan State. “It’s kind of crazy. It’s like the first day of high school or college. It’s that nervous feeling. I still think it hasn’t hit me yet. I think it will hit me tomorrow when we get on the field. It’s football. I am ready to get to work.”“I am ready to get on the field and start playing some ball,” said Sutton Smith, a linebacker from Northern Illinois who was taken in the sixth round. “Getting fit for my helmet and having the Steelers logo on the side of my noggin, it’s fun. I can’t wait to go out there and have some fun with it.”“It’s kind of surreal now that I am here,” said third-round pick Diontae Johnson from Toledo. “I am signed. I don’t have to worry about anything but football. I have been working out. I am excited to show the coaches what I can do.“I am going to go out there and be myself, show the coaches what I can do. Once we are done with rookie minicamp I can get out there on the field with the veterans as well. That is what I am looking forward to.”The Steelers will welcome the veterans soon enough Dan McCullers Jersey , but this experience gives the rookies just that, experience, without having those veterans there to put added pressure on them.Throughout minicamp, many fans have asked what coaches look for, and one of the team’s staff told Missi Matthews just that:Stay tuned to BTSC for the latest news and notes not only from rookie minicamp, but also the rest of offseason workouts as the Steelers start to fine tune the machine heading into the 2019 season. Steelers receiver Antonio Brown was inactive Sunday Xavier Grimble Jersey , but it had nothing to do with a knee injury. According to Gerry Dulac and Ed Bouchette of the , the Pro Bowler’s absence came in the wake of a heated dispute with a teammate that led to him missing practice last week.Per the newspaper, Brown and a teammate got into it during Wednesday’s walk-through, and the receiver threw a football in anger at an unnamed player. Brown missed practice the rest of the week, which was his decision and not the team’s. Brown attended the game, expecting to play Anthony Chickillo Jersey , but left at halftime.Brown played in Week 16 against the Saints despite missing a mandatory morning meeting the week of that game.One player told the the situation was 鈥渆mbarrassing鈥?and 鈥渢he worst I鈥檝e seen” with the way it was handled.Brown missed practice Wednesday with what the Steelers called a coach’s decision. The team added a knee injury when Brown didn’t practice Thursday, and coach Mike Tomlin told reporters Friday that the wideout was undergoing tests on his knee.Brown made 104 catches for 1,297 yards and 15 touchdowns this season, but Steelers players voted JuJu Smith-Schuster team MVP last week.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic