IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Предстоящее мероприятие:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Artemi Panarin Jersey
huangjian123
сообщение Feb 12 2019, 04:45
Сообщение #1

Из: '

ARLINGTON Artemi Panarin Jersey , Va. (AP) The Washington Capitals say center Evgeny Kuznetsov is day-to-day with an upper body injury and won’t play Sunday at the Philadelphia Flyers.Kuznetsov was slashed in the left wrist/arm by New York Islanders defenseman Thomas Hickey and crashed into the boards in the same place Friday night in the Capitals’ 5-1 victory Friday night. Kuznetsov left the game and did not return.Coach Barry Trotz said after the game he didn’t have an update, adding Kuznetsov would be evaluated Saturday. The Capitals had the day off after back-to-back games and will not hold a morning skate before facing Philadelphia.Kuznetsov leads the Capitals with 50 assists and is second with 21 goals and 71 points behind fellow Russian star Alex Ovechkin. Chandler Stephenson is expected to replace Kuznetsov against the Flyers and would be Washington’s fourth-line center in the coming weeks if the 25-year-old is out for any length of time.— VANCOUVER Shane Doan Jersey , British Columbia (AP) The Vancouver Canucks signed GM Jim Benning to a multiyear contract extension Wednesday.Benning has served four years in the role since joining the Canucks in May 2014.”I’m grateful to the Aquilini family and to Trevor Linden for the commitment they’ve made to me and for their confidence in our long-term vision for the Vancouver Canucks,” Benning said in a statement.”I’m excited about the direction of our team and the depth and talent we continue to build.”I believe we are on the right track and I am pleased to continue the work we started four years ago when we set out to build a championship team.”Prior to joining the Canucks www.floridapanthersteamshops.com , Benning spent seven seasons as the Boston Bruins assistant GM, being part of a Stanley Cup champion in 2011. He also served as the Buffalo Sabres director of amateur scouting for 12 years.Benning played 12 NHL seasons as a defenseman with the Toronto Maple Leafs and Vancouver.—
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic