To me, this says three things: one, Epic is just loosening up a little bit with their weapons. Two,fortnite items for sale the programmer wishes to give you lots of fun tools with which to make movies. And three, this might just be some type of validation for the concept that Season 5 is going to go time travelling.

No matter the drum gun is dwell in the sport at this time, so folks are already figuring out how to utilize it. Here are the specs, per Epic's patch notes: The Drum Gun is a weapon weapon that unites the stopping power of a rifle with the suppressive fire and ability speed of an SMG. Available in Uncommon and Rare variants. 26/27 base damage. 50 round capability. Uses Medium Ammo.

Like the minigun, it might seem that the drum gun's most important advantage is the ability to fire for quite a very long time without reloading, which is useful for keeping up the pressure in squad manners in addition to tearing down structures in all manners.

It seems like it will be helpful for spray and pray players such as me, because I'm generally terrible at aiming. Right now the higher-tier match in Fortnite has lots of tactical selection, while the lower-tier game lacks to a certain degree. This would seem to be an attempt to address this by providing players who can not get their hands on legendary or epic weapons a solid suppressive option.

Mmogo has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, If you want buy more game products, Welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/News/new-year-2019-sale.html!